Doubts, Doubts, Doubts


Doubts, Doubts, Doubts.
A series of words full of my doubts that are never spoken enough in the certainty of the world.
Doubts, Doubts, Doubts.
My tangled and raw. 
My truce and hostile.

“Death, In The Face Of Humankind”


I am death

Both wanted and deceived

Both desired and feared

Monotonous

Leaving all the gray area

In the hands of all mankind

In the hands of all mankind

Who am I to decide

Which one

Would be worse

To live as a monster

Or to die as a goodman ?

To work as a machine

Or to repel all the commands ?

In the face of humankind

In the face of humankind


January 24th, 2023


“Near-Miss”


If you ask me--What are we?

I would say,

We are "Extremely Close and Incredibly Loud",

The fact that we are extremely close but not as close as a lover;

Ever since we are meant to be 2 not 1

And the fact that we are incredibly loud

But not as loud as a bird;

Owing to the fact that we do keep our silence between

Our eyes

Our eyes, starring at each other for a very long time

Screaming to each other face

The word "Broken" without a voice because

Our voice turns down

When it comes to love

And, if you ask me again--What are we?

This time, I would say,

We are a "Near Miss",

The fact that we are a near miss

--Such an unplanned event--

Appear together but not meant for each other

Well, I should have known this

We should have known this


May 23rd, 2018


“In The Absences of Light, You’re There”


Have you ever wondering

About stars that looking so brightly in the sky

Because I did;

And have you ever wondering

About stars that we always point our fingers on them?

Because I did;

And have you ever wondering

What it feels like

To be up there

To be used in every kind of poetry that I made

To feels to be absolutely beautiful,

Even livings creature can't touch it

However

I have met the stars

In his own galaxy

In his own milky way

Even in his darkest eyes,

I saw the light

Shining through his tears

In that particular brief moment

Stars to eyes

Freezes our cup of time

We knew,

We will meet again,

Soon.


November 22nd, 2023




Doubts, Doubts, Doubts edition will be updated regularly in the process of all poems inventory,

Only on Kisah Polaris.



Last Updated : November 22nd, 2023


Eminently,



Sabrina Reihanah

Komentar

Postingan Populer